Simon Ash Drum Tuition
Government Guidance on Music Lessons in Tier 4
Following the decision to place Bracknell in Tier 4 from 20th Dec 2020
the UK Government have clarified the position regarding music tuition.
This is a direct quote from UK Government Website and can also be found on the Musicians’ Union Website.
“Private teaching: Private teaching: Private tuition is permitted for students of all ages in homes and studios within Covid-secure guidelines. No cap on numbers as long as Covid-secure measures can be implemented. Learning must support formal education, e.g. working towards graded exams. Follow our advice for teaching during Covid-19.”
As you can see here we are allowed to remain OPEN as long as we follow Covid secure guidelines, which we do. These measures include:
- Protective screens in the studios with appropriate distancing between kits
- One way flow of people entering/exiting to avoid mixing
- No mixing in waiting areas
- Staff/students wearing face masks/visors when walking around.
(The coverings can be removed once behind the kits.)
- Hand sanitising gel freely available in all areas
We will continue to remain OPEN and be vigilant about safety in our operations.
Thank you for your custom.